Here are just 7 actions you can take today to express Thanksgiving:
- Write a note to a friend – Write a handwritten note to give or mail to a friend expressing your thanks for their friendship and all that they mean to you.
- Hug your kids – Express your love to your kids and how thankful you are to be their parent.
- Thank your parents – Tell your parents how thankful you are for all they’ve done in your life. Even though they may not have done everything right, they still have done a lot for you for which you can be thankful.
- Call your siblings – Get your brother or sister on the phone and connect with them.
- Text your pastor – Send a quick text to your pastor expressing how thankful you are for his ministry in your life.
- Plan a date with your wife – This date may not happen today, but plan a date to go out alone with your wife and let her know how thankful you are for her.
- Pray – Tell God how thankful you are for all He has done in your life. Remember how much we don’t deserve, i.e. what we really deserve.